- past of crimp
- The sharp bend had crimped the pipe so almost no water could get through.
- With a crimp in it;
- ''The crimped edges had been welded in earlier models.
Crimp(ing) may refer to:
- Crimp (rapping), a form of friendly rapping pioneered by Howard Moon and Vince Noir from The Mighty Boosh
- Crimp (climbing), a small hold with little surface area
- Crimp (gambling), a bent corner of a card to faciltate cheating
- Crimp (joining), a deformity in metal used to make a join
- Crimp (recruitment), to shanghai or conscript men as sailors
- Crimp (wool), the number of bends per unit of length
- Crimping pliers, tools for squeezing things together
- Grain crimping, an organic way to preserve feed grain
- Hair crimping, a method of styling hair